LAST MODIFIED: DECEMBER 1, 2022
The Company respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you the Website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website and in email, text, or other electronic messages between you and this Website. This policy does not apply to information that we may collect offline, through any other means, or through a third party.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, phone number as well as other information you directly give us on our Website by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Website.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Website, we log your computer operating system type, browser language and information about your use of and actions on our Website.
- Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Website. This type of information is collected to make the Website more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to respond to your comments and questions and provide you customer service.
- We may use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company, you can opt-out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you an email, you may click the “Unsubscribe” link to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
We may send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices and update your personal information. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Website works for you.
YOUR STATE PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California, Nevada, Colorado, Virginia, or Utah resident, your state’s laws may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email email@example.com. Visit this website to learn more about your California privacy rights. Nevada provides its residents with a limited right to opt-out of certain personal information sales. Residents who wish to exercise this sale opt-out rights may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colorado, Virginia and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to: confirm whether we process their personal information; access and delete certain personal information; data portability; and opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales. Colorado and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information’s nature processing purpose, and opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects. To exercise any of these rights, or to appeal a decision regarding a consumer rights request, please email email@example.com.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
For any questions or comments about this policy, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.